Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I'm In An Odd Mood-My Mind In Many Directions

Still enjoying my recent "Bi-polar" manic ride...So I decided to get a band together today and this is my first tune with the new band.









So anyway...I came across a new singer that I thought might add a lot to the new band...







...............................................................


Getting back into the running today with a good 4.0 miles. Seriously slow pace but, at least I did it. I'm learning to live with the pain in my back and getting my Ibuprofen doses down to a science.





I managed 30 mins on the Elliptical, some machine work and a bit of stretching. All in all a good work out. From the slowdown in training I've gained back about 4 pounds. A lot of that is the fact that Cathy is on a frackin baking spree and I can't deny the need for carbs.


Work is weird but, what else is new. I had a tenant that went psycho on me yesterday come up to me an profusely apologize...that was nice. Doesn't happen too often.


Gaga has taken to cleaning Layla. I think she thinks Layla is her puppy. I pretty sure Gaga has some brain issues but, I love her more than life. All three of my dogs actually.
.....................................................................
Speaking of "Gaga". I stay away from posting stuff about Lady Gaga due to the fact that most everyone who knows me by now has figured out that I'm seriously obsessed with this woman but, I have to say again she inspires me and makes me incredibly happy and is one of those things in life that make it all worthwhile.
She's really special...
Thanks Gaga


No comments: